To provide free accommodation, hygienic food, medical care, vocational and computer training to the visually impaired students and to ensure their rehabilitation.
To provide a range of services to the handicapped, giving them medical care and appliances like crutches, callipers, hearing aids, etc.
To provide primary education, stationery, after-school coaching books & school fees to the needy as well as the meritorious students.
To encourage today’s generation to have the confidence, motivation and means to make the world a better place for them.
To give vulnerable children a voice and the tools to raise issues, which have a bearing on their lives enabling them to become valued and productive citizens.
“Let us join hands to help the downtrodden”
THE TASK AT HAND
- The main introduction content has to be rephrased and suitable changes are to be made as requested by the client.
- Rather than using “work as a catalyst”, some other phrase of words are to be used to initiate the paragraph titled- Our Mission.
- For vocational training, content should be prepared again with following pointers being considered:
- Points regarding ‘Educational assistance’ has to be removed and rest of the points are to be rephrased.
- This point should be added to the point regarding Computer Training – Skill specific training for 6 months and computer/call center training is also provided to students.
- Also add words like “provides stationary items, recreational material, crutches, blindfolding stick and recording devices” under appliances in vocational training.
- Under achievement section, filtrations regarding grammar and proper sentence building are required.
These changes have already been decided:
Mr. Nitin Kumar Tyagi got 87 % in class 12 C.B.S.E Board in 2017. He is currently pursuing B.com Honors from Shri Ram College of Commerce.
Mr. Manish kanaujia got entitled to a job in Satyawati College in Delhi University as an Assistant Professor in Hindi in July 2015.
- Abstain the use of word “children” and use “youth” wherever required.
- Incorporate key highlights from brochure and use them in the website.
- *remove grammatical errors*
- Bold the key points wherever required.