Some students had been staying at our blind hostel, they have got jobs. A brief list of some of our student follows :-
- Mr. Nitin Kumar Tyagi got 87 % in class 12 C.B.S.E Board & cleared his IIT entrance exam with 163 rank in GEPWD list in 2016. He is also enrolled in FIITJEE coaching centre from Sept 2016 for IIT entrance exam.
- Mr. Devid i got 90% in class 12 th C.B.S.E board & got admission in St. Stephen’s College ( Maths hons) in July 2017.
- Mr. Sonu Kumar got a job as a Junior Clerk in the Indian Railways in Kharagpur – (West Bengal) November 2016.
- Mr. Kiran Kumar Shrestha got an appointment as probationary single window operator in Corporation Bank in April 2016.
- Mr. Manish kanaujia got a job in Satyawati College in Delhi University as a Assistant Professor ( Hindi subject) in July 2015.
- Mr. Sonu got 81 % marks in class 12 C.B.S.E Board In 2015.
- Mr. Jitender Sharma got a job as a Probationary Officer in Punjab & Sind bank in July 2014.
- Mr. Jitender Kumar got a job as a clerical cadre in Punjab & Sind bank in May 2014.
- Mr. Ishwar Verma got a job as a Stenographer in Income Tax Department. in Jan 2013.
- Mr. Sanjeev and Mr Suman have been working as a school teacher in govt. recognized school.
- Mr. Waseem has been working as a help desk executive in an N.G.O.
- Mr. Balishter & Mr. Shyam Sunder have been doing jobs in Garment sector.
- Mr. Sadguru has been working in an N.G.O..
- Lovely Kumar Grover secured 81% marks in class XII CBSE Board & got selected in St. Stephen’s College BA.(History hons).
- Tulsi Mandal cleared the written examination (State Bank of India for Clerical Staff) in 2011.
- Govind Vishwakarma cleared the written examination of Andhra Bank (Clerical Staff) in 2011.
- In year 2008, Amarjeet kumar mandal operated at Venu eye hospital and his vision had been partially restored for one eye.
- 3 students cleared the institute of banking personnel selection common exam held in December 2011.They are as follows-
- Currently we are coming up with a Public library consisting of over 600 books consisting of curriculum books, reference books, encyclopaedias and works of fiction, religious texts, general knowledge and magazines.
- Manish Kanujia – Outstanding achievement in BA(Delhi University), secured highest marks . At present pursuing Phd in Hindi from JNU.
- Nine Phones (Tata Walky Sets) were distributed to the handicapped persons with tricycle rickshaws as STD/PCO booth. This help was rendered on 3rd Feb 2005 at R K Puram Sec-6 at a function.
- Organization provided assistance to a group of 30 economically weaker sections of girl students (studying in Govt Schools) in computer courses.
- A Medical camp was organized at Vikas puri jointly by Our foundation and B L Sharma Foundation. The camp was attended by 200 patients registering for the medical checkup large no. of man turned up at the camp for dental and eye checkup Doctor specializing in dental and eye departments had come to checkup and eye drops were administered to the patients.