Some students had been staying at our blind home, they have been placed. Our students have got laurels.
- Mr. Nitin Kumar Tyagi got 87 %in class 12 C.B.S.E Board in 2017. He is currently pursuing B.com Honours from Shri Ram College of Commerce.
- Mr. Devid got 90% in class 12th C.B.S.E board & got admission in St. Stephen’s College ( Maths Hons) in July 2017.
- Mr. Sonu Kumar got a job as a Junior Clerk in the Indian Railways in Kharagpur – (West Bengal) November 2016.
- Mr. Kiran Kumar Shrestha got an appointment as probationary single window operator in Corporation Bank in April 2016.
- Dr. Manish Kanaujia got entitled to a job at Satyawati College in Delhi University as an Assistant Professor in Hindi in July 2015.
- Mr. Sonu got 81 % marks in class 12 C.B.S.E Board In 2015.
- Mr. Jitender Sharma got a job as a Probationary Officer in Punjab & Sind bank in July 2014.
- Mr. Jitender Kumar got a job as a clerical cadre in Punjab & Sind bank in May 2014.
- Mr. Ishwar Verma got a job as a Stenographer in the Income Tax Department in Jan 2013.
- Mr. Sanjeev and Mr. Suman have been working as a school teacher in govt. recognized school.
- Mr. Waseem has been working as a help desk executive in an N.G.O.
- Mr. Balishter and Mr. Shyam Sunder have been doing jobs in the Garment sector.
- Mr. Sadguru has been working in an N.G.O.
- Mr. Lovely Kumar Grover secured 81% marks in class XII CBSE Board & got selected in St. Stephen’s College BA. (History Hons).
- Mr. Tulsi Mandal cleared the written examination (State Bank of India for Clerical Staff) in 2011.
- Mr. Govind Vishwakarma cleared the written examination of Andhra Bank (Clerical Staff) in 2011.
- In the year 2008, Amarjeet Kumar Mandal operated at Venu eye hospital and his vision had been partially restored for one eye.
- 3 students cleared the Institute of banking personnel selection common exam held in December 2011. They are as follows-
- Currently, we are coming up with a Public library consisting of over 600 books consisting of curriculum books, reference books, encyclopedias and works of fiction, religious texts, general knowledge, and magazines.
- Mr. Manish Kanujia – Outstanding achievement in BA(Delhi University), secured highest marks. At present pursuing Ph.D. in Hindi from JNU.
- Nine Phones (Tata Walky Sets) were distributed to the handicapped persons with tricycle rickshaws as STD/PCO booth. This help was rendered on 3rd Feb 2005 at R K Puram Sec-6 at a function.
- The organization provided assistance to a group of 30 economically weaker sections of girl students (studying in Govt Schools) in computer courses.
- A Medical camp was organized at Vikas Puri jointly by Our foundation and B L Sharma Foundation. The camp was attended by 200 patients registering for the medical checkup large no. of men turned up at the camp for dental and eye checkup Doctor specializing in dental and eye departments had come to checkup and eye drops were administered to the patients.