Who We Are?
ABOUT OUR NGO
Humanity Foundation was established on 9th October, 2003 and registered under the Society Registration Act XXI of 1860, No. S- 47196.
- Work as a catalyst in bringing sustainable change in the lives of the differently-abled adults and children with a life cycle approach to development.
- To tap talent from people with disabilities and utilize the skills and abilities they possess so as to enable them to integrate with the modern society.
- Enable the civil society across the country to engage proactively in the change process through the philosophy of civic driven change.
- Our Vision is to identify, liberate, rehabilitate and develop the physically challenged persons from every strata of society through individual, group and community participation.
- We envision to grow our reach to many lives, providing comprehensive solutions to the specially-abled persons.
- We aim at an inclusive society free from discrimination where persons with disabilities become contributing members, living with dignity and respect.
We envision to grow our reach from 165+ to 350 lives by 2022, providing comprehensive solutions to Divyang.
Humanity Foundation is a registered voluntary, non-profit, national level organization rendering social service. It is dedicated to working for the under privileged & physically challenged people in Delhi, since 2003. Humanity Foundation is committed to give free accommodation, food, medical care, tuition fees, vocational training & computer training, etc., to the visually impaired students. Our founder president, Mr. Rajiv Gupta, completed his graduation in Social Work (BSW) and did his MBA from Delhi.